1930’s Teen Delinquents
i.e. life role models
I’m just gonna reblog this again because it’s one of my favorite pictures ever.
That girl in the chair seems like such a badass I bet she was the leader of the crew.
I want to write about these girls.
When I was a teenager my mother found my grandmother’s (her mother) school scrapbook. It included things like photos, notes, and a two page spread of every demerit she ever received over the course of her formal education. Each of them set aside with little tags like she was so fucking proud of them. They were all for things like, “Unladylike behavior” or, “Skirt too short” or, “refuses to listen to authority”. I loved that spread so much.
I always have to reblog this.
That was the most informative thing I have ever been told by a duck
And I have been told a lot of things by ducks.
me arriving at the gates of hell
We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
Posting on Tumblr is like talking to your cat. You don’t know if they are listening, and you don’t know if they care, but for some reason, it still helps.
Official Dress Code For All Females In Public Schools
- all shirts can only have pictures of Michael Jordan in his Space Jam uniform
- sleeves must be long enough that people are convinced that you are a ghost
- all pants can only have seven pockets. only seven. no more no less
- your shoes must have at least one picture of a meme on them
- always carry a boombox with you blasting out the Jimmy Neutron theme song repeatedly until you leave the school campus
i would probably kill myself but i dont want my mom to touch my things in my room
ellen is just perfect